File(s) under embargo
until file(s) become available
Aging alters rhythms in immunity
journal contributionposted on 23.06.2022, 08:12 by Annie CurtisAnnie Curtis, Richard Carroll
A new study shows that the transcription factor KLF4 has a role in the maintenance of circadian immune responses. Loss of KLF4 activity contributes to the age-associated immune dysfunction.
CommentsThe original article is available at https://www.nature.com/
Published CitationCurtis AM, Carroll RG. Aging alters rhythms in immunity. Nat Immunol. 2022;23(2):153-154
Publication Date25 January 2022
- School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences
- Tissue Engineering Research Group (TERG)
- Immunity, Infection and Inflammation
- Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine
- Vascular Biology
PublisherNature America Inc.
- Accepted Version (Postprint)