Keeping nanoparticles within the joint
journal contributionposted on 19.08.2021, 13:32 authored by Annie CurtisAnnie Curtis
Manganese dioxide nanoparticles target chondrocytes, protecting cartilage tissue from inflammation-induced oxidative damage.
CommentsThis is the author’s version of the work. It is posted here by permission of the AAAS for personal use, not for redistribution. The definitive version was published in Curtis A. Keeping nanoparticles within the joint. Sci Transl Med. 2019;11(514):aaz3716. DOI: 10.1126/scitranslmed.aaz3716
Published CitationCurtis A. Keeping nanoparticles within the joint. Sci Transl Med. 2019;11(514):aaz3716.
Publication Date16 October 2019
- School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences
- Tissue Engineering Research Group (TERG)
- Vascular Biology
- Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine
- Immunity, Infection and Inflammation
PublisherAmerican Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Accepted Version (Postprint)