- A meta-analytic perspective on the valid use of subjective human judgement to make medical school admission decisions
- DSpace Helps Irish National Learning Repository To Change Its Focus
- Investigating a self-scoring interview simulation for learning and assessment in the medical consultation
- Opening digital doors through communities of practice
- The ‘connectaholic’ behind the curtain: medical student use of computer devices in the clinical setting and the influence of patients
- The Management and Creation of Knowledge
- Is online case-based learning effective in helping undergraduate medical students choose the appropriate antibiotics to treat important infections?
- Sustainability through Staff Engagement
- THE STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION AND AUGMENTATION OF TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING (TEL) IN THIRD LEVEL EDUCATION: A CRITICAL LENS
- Towards a Devolved Model of Management of OER? The Case of the Irish Higher Education Sector
- Multi-model, metadata driven approach to adaptive hypermedia services for personalized eLearning
- Multi-model, Metadata Driven Approach to Adaptive Hypermedia Services for Personalized eLearning
- Implementation of a large-scale Virtual Patient waiting room for Consultation skills for undergraduate medical students
- Developing Integrated Consultation Skills for the RCSI Undergraduate Medical Curriculum
- Towards a devolved model of management of OER? The case of the irish higher education sector
- The Digital Learning Revolution in Ireland Case Studies from the National Learning Resources Service
- Practice what you preach: Initial teacher education in ICT
- Editors' Introduction.
- The 'connectaholic' behind the curtain: medical student use of computer devices in the clinical setting and the influence of patients.
- Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Learning resources and open access in higher education institutions in Ireland